Donnerstag, 1. August 2013

It´s been a long time...;-)

... since you read something substantial in this blog. Not because nothing has happened, that much is safe to say, but for various reasons. One is that my camera is wrecked and I do not want to bore you with endless texts (okay, I actually DO want that, but don´t tell anyone). Another one is that I am currently over the top with things to organize: I train the beginners of our mountainbike club again, work for the city marketing and the smithy, and have to clear a smithy and build up a new one. And then I have to travel quite a bit to see the person I love most in this world... so much to do!

But as soon as I got a new camera, you can look forward to some new projects and news on this blog at least next month. PROMISE!!!;-) So, just stay linked, and look forward to some strange humour, raw work, bushcraft, poems, recipes, rants, and hard riding soon!

Beliebte Posts