Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012

Flea market finds...

I rummaged through the darkness of my cellar and what did I find? A cardboard box full with some forgotten goodies I got on a flea market in Solingen years ago. I missed them dearly for two years and then forgot about them. Funny, how a human mind works...;-) seems I did not need them so dearly at all;-). Anyway, I found them again, and now I am very fond of them. An ancient draw knife out of high carbon steel with a nice, thin profile, and extreeemely slicey kitchen / whittling knives, high carbon steel, 1 mm thick. I paid, if I remember right, some 5 € for a box, which incorporated roundabout 15 kitchen knives also...

I was enthused to make that find... I recommend this: Forget about your flea market finds, then find ém again, it´s like reliving the joy you had when you first found them;-).

Beliebte Posts